How to get Backlinks? This is one of the most asked questions from blogger. Today I will tell you some free techniques to get Backlink for you site and blog. Before reading this article I hope you have read my another article what is Backlink? Why Backlink is important?
ok lets se how to get it. Here i’ve listed 11 ways to get backlink to your blog.
1. Quality content: Yes, writing quality content is the best method to get Backlink naturally. If you write quality content, people will love it and they may link to your post. And that link will be very natural. So try to write quality and interesting post which will attract lots of people. Then link will come automatically.
2. Guest posting: Quest posting very popular method among blogger. So you may write quality article and request to other popular blogger in your niche to publish your article. If you are accepted then you can provide your link in author bio section. But it is not easy to get accepted by other blogger. So try to write really quality article to be accepted.
3. Blog comments: Commenting on other blog especially on dofollow blog is a great way to get Backlink for your blog. But make sure to comment on blog which is similar with your niche. And don’t be spam their try to leave meaningful relevant comment. Don’t just say like nice post or thanks for sharing etc. So when you find an interesting post, don’t forget to leave a comment to know details you may like Secrets to get traffic and seo benefit from blog comments!!
4. Blog directory: Internet you will find lots of blog directory to submit your blog. Directory submission is a great way to get one way link. Try to submit your blog to as many directories as possible. But try to submit your blog in high ranked blog directory.
6. Joining forum: There are lots of forum out there. You may join those forums. Many forums allow your link as signature. You are getting Backlink for each forum post. I know it’s not possible to be active lots of forum. So join at least 5 or 6 forum and be active on it. Try to really help people there and give value to their comments.
7. Article submission: If you are a serious blogger I am sure you like to write article. Well article submission to different article directory is really great way to get one way Backlink. In author bio section you are allowed to give your link with anchor text. Try to write at least three or four article to submit article directory. Consider the page rank before submitting your article.
8. Social Bookmarking site: There are lots of social bookmark sites out there. Invite your reader to share your post there. You may bookmark your own post. But don’t do it too much.
9. Social networking site: Actually I am not a great fan of social networking site to get Backlink. But if you have lots of friends their like facebook, myspace, twitter you may get some Backlink.
10. Squidoo: This is a site which allow you to create pages called lens. In lens you can write anything you want related to your blog topic and can give a Backlink to your blog. I really like this method as it really natural.
11. Blogroll exchange: You may exchange your link with other blogger related to your blog topic. To do this you may make a list of blogger on your niche and send email to exchange link with you. But google give less value on this link.
Ok, those are the method I use to get Backlink for my blog. Have I missed anything? Which method do you apply on your blog to get Backlink? Please share with us, thanks
If you like this post feel free to subscribe for free email update to your inbox